350 Analysis box for exhaust analysis systems,
Analysis box for exhaust analysis systems, model no
Measuring range: -20 to 50 0 C.
Accuracy: ±0.2 0 C (-10 to +50 0 C).
Resolution:0.1 0 C (-20 to 50 0 C).
Maximum humidity load:70 0 C dewpoint temperature.
Analysis Box for exhaust gas analysis systems
Testo 350-Analysis box for exhaust gas analysis systems is designed to meet various needs that include accurate measurement of industrial emissions, gas concentrations and provides a well-managed set of monitored data. It has an advanced measurement range and can be used in unfavourable conditions as it is well equipped with protection aids. Testo 350 analyzer consists of two parts-350 analyzer unit and control unit. It is easy to measure with the help of the control unit. It can be used in harsh condition with the help of appropriate housing.
1. It is used to measure flue gas limit values in turbines.
2. It is used to regulate the diesel and gas engines to ideal conditions.
3. It meters the specifications of the exhaust gases.
4. It monitors the productivity of the functioning systems.
5. It ensures the proper functioning of combustion systems.
6. It meters emission measurements on industrial motor
7. It ensures service management on gas turbines.
8. It provides an ideal analysis of the thermal process.
9. It supports compliance testing.
10. It is used in troubleshooting unfavourable operations.
11. It meters emission measurements on gas turbines.
12. It checks emission measurements on thermal processes.
13. It provides service management on industrial engines.
14. It monitors on after-treatment systems.
15. Service measurement on industrial burners.
1. It has a graphic colour display.
2. It consists of a status display which shows the current working model.
3. It comprises of dirt filters.
4. It is housed with integrated rubber edge protection.
5. It gauges high and low pressure.
6. It provides wireless connectivity on air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
7. It includes smart prob app to send the data.
8. It operates with iOS or Android smart devices.
9. The gas sensors can be changed easily.
10. There is access to wearing parts.
11. It has an easy-access service opening.
12. It is provided with thermally-separated sensor chamber.
13. It has an automatically monitored condensate trap with CO 2 upgrade
14. It has designed a cooling loop to isolate electronics and sensors from harsh
15. Automatic flow-controlled sampling pump so a constant sample flow is
1. It weighs 4800 g.
2. It has a dimension of 300 x 128 x 438.
3. Its operating temperature ranges between -5 to +45 0 C.
4. Its housing material is ABS.
5. It has an IP40 rated protection glass.
6. The product colour is black.
7. It consists of lithium batteries and has a life of about 5 hours.
8. It has a power supply of AC mains unit 100 V to 240 V (50 to 60 Hz).
9. The storage and operating temperature are in the range -4 to 144 0 F.
10. It has a 24 months warranty excluding the wear parts.
11. It has a charging time of about 7 hours.
12. It has fresh Air valve option for dilution of all sensors
13. The dilution factor is around 5.
14. Gage extension measurement for individual valves.
15. It has Bluetooth connectivity.
We supply these 350-Analysis boxes for exhaust gas analysis systems for precise gauging of industrial emissions, gas concentrations and data management in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and other European countries. Also, we supply these 350-Analysis boxes for exhaust gas analysis systems for precise gauging of industrial emissions, gas concentrations and data management in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore etc.
Our African offices supply these 350-Analysis boxes for exhaust gas analysis systems for precise gauging of industrial emissions, gas concentrations and data management across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles etc.
Our Middle East offices supply these 350-Analysis boxes for exhaust gas analysis systems for precise gauging of industrial emissions, gas concentrations and data management in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Bahrain, Libya, Iraq, Erbil, Jordan etc.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.