410 I Vane anemometer with smartphone operation
vane anemometer with smartphone operation, model no. VAC- 410 i
Temperature measurement Range: -20 to +60 °C
Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
Resolution: 0.1 °C, 0.1m/s
Measurement unit: °C/ °F, m/s
Battery: 3 AAA micro batteries
Battery life: 130 hours
Vane Diameter: 30 mm
Weight: 117. 8 g
Display: LCD display
System requirements: iOS 8.3 or later, Android 4.3 or later, Bluetooth 4.0
Vane anemometer for monitoring ventilation systems
The vane anemometer is a smartphone operated device. It is connected to the smartphone by Bluetooth connectivity. The device can measure flow volume, air velocity in ducts and indoors, the temperature inside a duct. The battery has a duration of 130 hours. As soon as the measurements are acquired, the results are stored in a PDF or Excel file and exported to the smartphone device. The device weighs 117.8 g and is easy to use.
1. The smartphone anemometer is used to measure volume flow in ducts.
2. The anemometer is used to measure indoor airflow velocity.
3. It is used to measure temperature in ducts.
4. It is useful in regulating ventilation systems.
5. It is used to locate windows which are not airtight.
6. Volume flows of multiple ducts can be analysed, cross-checked and compared.
7. The cross-sectional measure of the duct can be calculated.
8. Average air velocity can be measured by timed and multi-point mean calculation
9. It is used to examine the volume flow through multiple ducts to adjust the ventilation system.
1. The anemometer is controlled by a smartphone.
2. The air velocity, volume flow and temperature is measured.
3. Easy parametrization of the outlet.
4. Using the Smart Tools App the readings can be conveniently viewed on a smartphone or tablet.
5. The volume flow of multiple outlets is available.
6. The measurement data log is stored as PDF or Excel files.
7. The equipment is space-saving and easy to transport.
8. The penetration probe allows measurement in ducts and vents.
9. 3 AAA micro-batteries are provided with the thermometer.
10. The batteries have a duration of approximately 130 hours.
11. The thermometer has a quick response time.
12. It is provided with a calibration certificate.
13. The equipment is available in black or orange.
14. The equipment is advanced with more precise measurements.
15. It is more reliable and easy to use.
16. The application installed in the smartphone calculates the values and displays measurement data.
17. The smartphone is connected to the anemometer through Bluetooth connectivity.
18. The temperature is measured with great accuracy.
19. The thermometer produces fast and accurate results.
20. It can adapt to any unexpected or unplanned situation at the worksite.
21. The shaft length of the probe is 400mm.
22. The accuracy dimension and geometry of duct cross-section can be easily examined.
1. The measuring range of the NTC temperature of an anemometer is from -20 to +60 °C.
2. The NTC accuracy of the anemometer is ±0.5 °C.
3. The temperature resolution is 0.1°C.
4. The measuring range of velocity is 0.4 to 30 m/s.
5. The velocity resolution of the equipment is 0.1 m/s.
6. The velocity accuracy of the anemometer is ±(0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv) (0.4 to 20 m/s).
7. 3 AAA micro-batteries are provided with the thermal anemometer.
8. The AAA micro batteries have a 130-hour duration.
9. The dimension of the anemometer is 154 x 43 x 21 mm.
10. It has a vane diameter of 30mm.
11. The operating temperature is -20 to +50 °C.
12. The storage temperature is -20 to +60 °C.
13. The weight of the anemometer is 117.8 g.
14. The housing material of equipment is plastic.
15. The system requirements are iOS 8.3 or advanced; Android 4.3 or advanced; mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0.
We supply these smartphone-controlled vane anemometers for measuring volume flow, air velocity and temperature in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, and other European countries. Also, we supply these smartphone-controlled vane anemometers for measuring volume flow, air velocity and temperature in the Middle East and other Asian countries including India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Singapore, etc.
Our African offices supply these smartphone-controlled vane anemometers for measuring volume flow, air velocity and temperature across all African countries covering South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Rwanda, Djibouti, Morocco, Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Morocco, Tunisia, Cameroon, Mauritius, Gabon, Seychelles, etc.
Our Middle East offices supply these smartphone-controlled vane anemometers for measuring volume flow, air velocity and temperature in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon, Bahrain, Libya, Iraq, Erbil, Jordan, etc.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.