The website policies and Terms & conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
1. Data that you provide in our website
A. Essential data
i. During an ordering process, you have to provide the following essential data for us to serve you properly.
• Name (First name and last name)
• Contact information including physical address, postal address, telephone numbers and email address
We store these data in computer servers owned by us or leased by us. Our authorized personnel can access these data as and when required.
ii. For payment processing, you have to provide the following data:
• Card transactions is processed via secured network, sensitive data’s are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. This technology ensures that no one can see or use these details. Although we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this technology is currently considered to be the safest . We cannot see, store or access this data by any means since it is processed by the payment processing gateway .
B. Optional data
The following data is collected optionally for enhancing user experience, for improving our website, for sending periodic offers and newsletters etc.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Your preference for receiving periodic offers, newsletters etc.
• Data collected by cookies. Please see separate section on cookies and its usage.
2. What do we do with these data
Various data collected by us are used and stored for following purpose.
• We need to keep records of each and every transaction. Hence we will be storing all such data listed under 1.A.i & 1.B above even after the customer decides to deactivate the account.
• Also these data are essential for meeting the warranty requirements of the products being supplied by us.
• Based on your preference as per clause 1.B above, we may send periodic offers, news letters etc. through any mode of communication. You can unsubscribe from such communication at any point of time.
• We will use any of the above data to improve our products, services, browsing experience etc.
• Based on your preference selected above, we may contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests. You will have option not to receive such communication on any or all mode of communication channels.
• While processing orders, we may have to pass on your Name, Physical & postal address, contact details and order number to third parties such as a courier company.
• We may use your mobile number to update the status of your order.
3. Registering an account and your user details
You may have register an account at our website for carrying out transactions. You will have a ‘userid’ and password linked with your email id provided at the time of registration. Also there will be couple of security questions so as to retrieve your password if required. All these data is stored on our server (owned or leased server). However only userid will be visible to our authorized personnel and other details cannot be seen or retrieved by us. In case you reset or change the password, the new password is saved and we will never have access to these data.
We are committed to ensure that any information you have provided is always secured. We use latest technology for securing such data and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We also have our operational policy which limits access to sensitive data.
While we take all precautions at our end against any breach of security, you have to ensure all precautions at your end while operating your computer, mobile, smart phones, or any such device used to browse and operate our website.
5. Our cookies policy
A cookie is a small file used by many websites. A cookie asks the user’s permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to collect information including but not limited to data such as your usage pattern, the pages you visit, the time you spent on the websites, the date and time you visited the website etc. Certain cookies also remember your choices of each visit and will assist you the next time you visit.
Cookies help us to analyze data and make improvements to our website. Cookies will not transmit sensitive data such as personal details, credit card details etc. A cookie cannot access your computer by any means and cannot access any other files, emails etc.
You can chose not to accept the cookies. All web browsers have settings to disable or enable cookies. By default it will be enabled for most of the web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla etc. If you do not want to accept cookies you may disable the same.
6. Transfer of data
• We do not transfer or sell any of the essential or optional data to any third party under any circumstances, except to the law enforcement agencies upon their legally valid requests.
• All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
7. Word of caution while you click to other websites
We have provided links to certain other websites of our partners. It is likely that you may click on those links and visit their websites. However these are totally different companies having their own policies and our policies are not applicable to them. We are not responsible for the privacy and security policies of those company nor the transactions you may carry out on those websites even if you reached their website through our website.